Powered by Blogger.

Hey guys! This is my first collaboration ever. Hope you guys enjoy it. Fsaliki and I certainly enjoyed making this for you!! Please don't forget to subscribe and add us on twitter! www.twitter.com/fozoh www.twitter.com/tiffyiffyiffy Also, check out Foz's awesome channel here: www.youtube.com PS If you're wondering why fsaliki is wearing his sunglasses at night, believe me, I was asking the same thing. Apparently he thought we were doing a Corey Hart cover pfft... Jokes!! Special thank you to Foz for the editing of this video!!!!! I was SO not gonna rap to this so I made up the verses and here are the lyrics: Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I can't tell you what it really is Or what it feels like But boy you cut me like a knife Though I can't breathe when we're not fine I still fight Cause even the wrong feels so right High off of love Hurt from the pain You make me suffer, make me suffocate I swear I'm gone But all I really wanna do is run into your arms Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Ever love somebody so much You could barely breathe? Take a turn for the worst And now you wanna leave? Although we cross the line And tell those awful ...

0 comments