Powered by Blogger.

Pitbull wants on the floor, but first he'll have to get in the door! Watch the Behind the Scenes Video HERE: www.youtube.com Subscribe! www.youtube.com Watch the Comments Video HERE: www.youtube.com "Like" us on Facebook! It's not too late! facebook.com And here's the link to own this song from iTunes: itunes.apple.com Written by Mark Douglas and Todd Womack Directed by Tom Small Beats by Frans Mernick LYRICS J-Lo my name ain't on the list, come down and tell em I'm with you. It's a new infestation This is Wow Wow Wubsy Of Bridge and tunnel people Get off the floor dummy lay on your side drunky Let me introduce you to the skanks and douche bags in the soul destroying line at the club I'm confused and I don't really know when I get of the train which exit to use Drives me insane they all look the same which one do I choose My GPS is a big ole mess and ruined my shoes I tripped and fell on my ass and all the children laughed now I got a big bruise What the hell did I do to deserve this abuse damn? Ple ple ple please check the list again I gotta go meet my friend Dolly If you ain't fabulous you will be ignored When dancing be aware of people with sores I think we need a clean up in isle four Point and laugh at the poor They can't get in the door Pits stink when the creeps put their drinks up Leave your dignity and shame at the door Squeeze your size 10 butt into a size four So many tools here its like a hardware store The roofies, the guidos, dancin' like they're spastic The ...

0 comments