Powered by Blogger.

Lyrics: I think this place is full of spies I think they're onto me Didn't anybody, didn't anybody tell you Didn't anybody tell you how to gracefully disappear in a room I know you put in the hours to keep me in sunglasses, I know And so and now I'm sorry I missed you I had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain It went the dull and wicked ordinary way It went the dull and wicked ordinary way And now I'm sorry I missed you I had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain I think this place is full of spies I think I'm ruined Didn't anybody, didn't anybody tell you Didn't anybody tell you, this river's full of lost sharks I know you put in the hours to keep me in sunglasses, I know And so and now I'm sorry I missed you I had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain It went the dull and wicked ordinary way It went the dull and wicked ordinary way And now I'm sorry I missed you I had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain And now I'm sorry I missed you I had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain It went the dull and wicked ordinary way

0 comments