Powered by Blogger.

Cheap Tifosi Pave T-I416 Sunglasses Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "Tifosi Pave T-I416 Sunglasses" Discount Review Shop





"Tifosi Pave T-I416 Sunglasses" Overview


TIFOSI® PAVE INTERCHANGEABLE :: True sport enthusiasts will appreciate tough, polycarbonate lenses, soft adjustable nose and temple pieces, and durable frames of the Tifosi® Pave Sunglasses. Three sets of interchangeable lenses lets you adjust to varying light conditions for clear, sharp vision any time of day. Red, amber, clear lenses included.


"Tifosi Pave T-I416 Sunglasses" Specifications


The Pave frame from Tifosi will accommodate any level of sunlight for any activity. It's sleek and sporty and ideal for small to large framed faces. They have Glare Guard treated Fototec lenses with a vented panel and a slight wraparound for extra protection and better optical clarity.






Available at Amazon

Cheap "Tifosi Pave T-I416 Sunglasses" Discount Review Shop

"Tifosi Pave T-I416 Sunglasses" Related Products


0 comments